Sunday, September 2, 2012

Self Worth: A Theme

I have encountered a theme in my life as of late. The theme: the search to understand and grasp the true meaning and realization of self worth. This is confusing and difficult for me.

A while back I was penning my ruminations on the topic. I initially posed the question: What gives a person worth? I wonder how people are rated, if you will. What process does the average person go through to determine the value of any other given individual? Or their own self?

More recently I felt led to relisten to Malcolm Smith teaching about The Search for Self Worth. This is an incredible seminar recording that I obtained during a program called The Journey.

Then this morning the sermon at church was entitled: The Worth of a Person.

I think Someone may be trying to tell me something. Praying to keep an open heart and vigilant mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment