Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sewing Bee

On Saturday Mom, Aunt Kathy and I got together and sewed some clothes for me. We all had fun and worked hard.





Mom and I went shopping on Thursday and got a few patterns I liked and material to make three skirts and two tunic style tops.








Here is the material for one outfit. The green on the bottom is for the tunic, the pink and top green for the skirt. I love the trim on the green for the tunic!







The brown here is for another skirt, and the coral for a tunic.
And more fun trim!







This is a denim look-alike for another skirt.









Yay! I finished the 'denim' skirt!!











Mom made the green tunic, and Aunt Kathy made the brown skirt, and they are both wonderful!





We ended the evening with some more homemade Italian ice, orange this time! Yum!


3 comments: