Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Don't Think We're in Denver Anymore...

When Val and Samuel arrived I had to go pick them up in Pittsburgh. I didn't really know where I was going, so my friends John and Lisa spent the day with me and showed me around the city a bit. We had lunch a Primanti Bros. which is a Pittsburgh tradition I had not yet experienced, and the food was almost as good as the company! (Which means it was very good!)















After lunch they introduced me to geocaching, which was a lot of fun. I am excited about going again! While we were looking for a cache, I got a few photos of downtown Pittsburgh.

After our fun day out, John made sure I could get to the airport and home without problems by putting his GPS in my car! What a great friend! I did make it to the airport fine, and brought Val and Samuel home. It was a wonderful day!

1 comment: