Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Very Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was great, thank you to my wonderful family and friends! Who could resist being happy if they are greeted first thing in the morning with this cheerful face and an enthusiastic "Happy Birthday!"?


Here is the beautiful display of gifts from Val, Amol, Sam and my parents.

We have started a great birthday tradition- cake for breakfast! Here is the cake Val and Amol got for me:


One of my gifts is a beautiful shawl my mother crocheted, it is very soft. Thank you Mom!


We also had Matt over for our weekly lunch. This week I made multi-grain pizza dough, and we each made our own personal pizza, just the way we wanted! Matt was excited at the idea and promptly donned an apron, what a kitchen whiz!


We had a terrific 3 hour lunch packed with delicious food and even better company. That afternoon my friend John came up from Grove City to join Val, Amol, Sam and me for ice cream and a movie. (Insert contented sigh here) Thank you all again for a wonderful time, my day was made special by all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment