Saturday, January 19, 2013

34 thru 57 or: Catching Up

Something above, below, beside:

The glow of the moon.

My cozy bed.

My dog, Laela

3 things about yourself you are grateful for:

Understanding, compassion, blue eyes.

3 startling graces of God:

His forgiveness and grace,

This life of opportunities,

The miracle of life. I am always amazed at how things grow from practically nothing. 

A gift worn, given away, shared:

A 'prayer bracelet', a book, friendship and a meal.

3 witnessed blessings:

My mother preparing meals for the family, my step-dad working hard out in the cold after working all night, a woman surrounded by family as she passed away.

A gift bringing laughter, prayer, quiet:

A story of silly events, a difficult friendship, the night.

3 gifts from God's word:

Hope, guidance and encouragement.

3 gifts that might never have been:

My friendship with Liz (I mean really, we were meant to be friends, that is the only way we both happened to have been in the right place to meet), the closeness and friendship between my family, the healing and restoration I have (and continue to have) in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment